El día de hoy aproximadamente a las 8 de la noche u2 comenzará su nueva gira. En muchos lugares los boletos se agotaron rápidamente. Aun no anuncian (y ni anunciaran) que vienen a Latinoamerica. Ayer por medio de un concurso en una estacón de radio 300 fans asistieron al soundcheck “final”.
From comments on various U2 lists:
They opened the doors to the arena around 6pm and let everyone (about 300
people) standing around outside in to watch the show.
City of Blinding Lights
The Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Stuck in a Moment…
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
(break for human rights video)
The Fly (played like ZooTV version – no slow intro)
Where the Streets Have No Name
All Because of You
* Larry plays keyboards during “Yahweh”
* during “Love and Peace or Else”, Larry is at the edge of the egg when the song starts, playing drums there; during the middle of the song, he goes back to the main stage and drums from there, while Bono drums at the edge of the egg
* during “Zoo Station”, Edge is using a “Vertigo” guitar — black with the red circles on it
* “Streets” does not have a red-colored background; flags of the countries on the African continent are shown behind the band instead
* “40” is performed as it was 20 years ago — each band member leaves the
stage one-at-a-time, and Larry ends the show with a brief drum solo
* very simple stage, clean – just Larry’s drums, Edge’s stuff, keyboards, and lots of room for Bono to move around.
* 3-level video screen.
* main stage is shaped like the “Vertigo” spirals
* the “egg” extends further out onto the floor than the Elevation “heart” did
* there’s no b-stage at the far end of the egg, but there is enough room for the band to play, just like on the Elevation Tour